Return and exchange policy
- Laline Georgia product return/exchange conditions:
- In accordance with Laline Georgia's product return/exchange policy, it is possible to return the product within 14 (fourteen) calendar days of receipt of this exchange.
- Prerequisites for product return/exchange:
2.1. Product return/exchange is possible in accordance with the present rules if:
- The product does not match the order or the description on the website.
- the product has an obvious defect, which makes it impossible to use it for its intended purpose;
- The product is damaged during transportation.
The burden to prove the circumstances provided for aforementioned paragraph is up to the customer.
2.2. The delivered product is not returnable/changeable if:
- The 14 (fourteen) calendar day deadline for product return/exchange has passed;
- After receiving the product, the customer used, damaged, destroyed or otherwise lost the ability to use the product for its normal purpose;
- At the time of submitting the request for return/exchange of the product by the user, the product has less than 1/3 of the expiration date;
- The hermetic packaging of the product has been violated by the user and/or the product cannot be returned due to compliance with health or hygiene norms;
- Product return/exchange procedure and rules:
3.1. The user has the right to request the return/exchange of the received product by sending a message to Laline Georgia at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, where the following information must be cumulatively indicated:
- Date of order placement;
- Date of order receipt;
- User name/surname, address;
- Date of sending the message.
3.2. If the delivered product is returnable, the amount paid by the user shall be returned to the user by Laline Georgia within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after receiving the relevant notification in the following rules:
3.2.1. The customer delivers the returned product to a third party designated by Laline Georgia or sends the product by post or by any other means immediately, but no later than in accordance with Article 3.1 of this article. within 7 (seven) calendar days after sending the notification provided for in the paragraph;
3.2.2. Laline Georgia reserves the right to refuse a refund until it has received the product back or received proof of shipment from the customer, whichever is earlier.
3.2.3. Refunds by Laline Georgia to the customer are made by transferring money to the same bank account with which the customer made the transaction, unless the customer agrees to receive a refund in another form.
3.3. In the case, that the product received by the user is subject to change, Laline Georgia/Lalin Georgia will change the product for the user in the following rules:
3.3.1. The user delivers the replacement product to a third party designated by Laline Georgia or sends the product by post or by any other means immediately, but not later than in accordance with Article 3.1 of this article. within 7 (seven) calendar days after sending the notification provided for in the paragraph;
3.3.2. Laline Georgia sends or in any other form transfers the changed product to the customer within 7 (seven) calendar days after the customer returns the product to be changed.
3.4. The direct cost of transportation of the product to be returned/exchanged by the user to Laline Georgia is borne by the user.
3.5. In the case, that the cost of delivery of products changed according to the customer's request exceeds the cost incurred for the delivery of replacement products, in such a case the customer is obliged to compensate the corresponding price difference.