Our terms and conditions apply to all orders and deliveries made between Laline Georgia and customers on www.laline.ge
1 Delivery of the order
- If the buyer requests the delivery of the order through the Laline Georgia service, the order will be delivered to the address specified by the user on the Laline.ge website.
- The user is obliged to be able to receive calls on the phone number that he indicated when using Laline Georgia If the phone number specified by the buyer cannot be contacted, the delivery may be canceled by Laline Georgia and the buyer may be charged the full price of the order.
- The buyer can specify that the order be delivered as quickly as possible (standard delivery method) or pre-order and specify a specific delivery time.
- The order is delivered to the territory of Georgia through or without the appropriate postal service determined by Laline Georgia.
- The order fee is determined according to the prices established by the respective postal service provider.
- Delivery time
2.1. After the confirmation of the order by Laline Georgia, the order is delivered to the appropriate postal service provider for delivery to the customer within 48 hours after the confirmation of the order.
2.2. The delivery time of the purchased products to the customer, which is notified to the customer, is only an estimated time. There is no guarantee that an order will be delivered at the specified time. Product delivery times may be affected by factors such as traffic jams, rush hours, other force majeure or circumstances beyond Laline Georgia's fog area.